At a Glance
Sleeps four people.
Foyer, sitting room with dining area, kitchen, separate lounge, one twin and one double bedroom, and a family bathroom.
The front door leads into a foyer with ample hanging space for outdoor clothing and footwear. There is a sitting room with comfortable seating, a dining area, a log-burning stove and a TV. Also on the ground floor is a lounge with comfortable seating centred around an open fire.
Stairs lead up from the foyer to the first floor which has a double room, twin room and family bathroom.
- Well equipped kitchen
- Fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, toaster, and coffee maker.
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and luxury towels, as standard
- The dining table seats 4 comfortably
- There is a log burner in the sitting room and an open fire in the lounge. Logs provided.
- comfortable seating for four in the sitting room and the lounge.
- There is no landline.
- Dogs accepted by arrangement
- Cot and highchair available on request
- We do not provide stairgates.
- Strictly no smoking
Ben Alder Estate aims to make our guest’s stay as enjoyable as possible, and we are committed to providing accurate information regarding accessible facilities.
Drive to the front door is not possible. Approx 10m from the gate to the front door.
Two small steps up to the front door, no ramp.
Stairs up to bedrooms and bathroom
No downstairs cloakroom
The accommodation is not recommended for:
Less mobile guests
Visually impaired guests
Strictly no smoking.
ACCEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
Cheque, Bank Transfer, and credit cards for online bookings.