At a Glance
5 Reception rooms, 6 Bedrooms- 5 Super King-size, 1 twin, and 6 bathrooms
The ground floor has a well-appointed and comfortable lounge with an open fire and a door that leads to the conservatory and spectacular views of Loch Garry. Additional rooms on the ground floor include a cosy lounge with an open fire, bar, and dining room, with a table seating up to 16 people. The ground floor also has a snooker room, well-equipped kitchen, pantry, and rear hall. WC. and a large boot room with a good-sized drying room leading off it.
There are five impressive bedrooms with super king-size beds, and all en suite, with baths and separate shower units. Additionally, there is also a twin bedroom with a designated bathroom with a bath with a shower over it.
- The well-equipped kitchen has a gas Range cooker and a gas hob
- Can accommodate 16 people by booking the cottage (at an additional cost) with the lodge
- The dining room has an open fire and seats 16 people comfortably
- The drawing room and sitting room have open fires
- Egyptian cotton bed linen and luxury towels are provided for guests in the lodge as standard
- Wi-Fi, flat-screen television, and DVD player
- Fridge-freezer, dishwasher, and microwave
- 2 Wine fridges, an ice machine, and a hotplate
- Separate laundry facility
- Gas central heating
- Ideal for special 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th or more senior birthday celebrations
- Perfect for special wedding anniversary celebrations
- Group retreat
- Cot and highchair, available on request
- The property is not suitable for stairgates and we do not provide them
- Possibility of a cook and daily housekeeper at an additional cost
- Dogs accepted by arrangement.
- Strictly no smoking
Strictly no smoking.
Accepted Payment Methods
Cheque, Bank Transfer, and credit cards for online bookings.
Check-In and Check-Out Times
The earliest check-in is 4.00 pm. We kindly ask that you check out by 10.00 am.
Dogs accepted by arrangement only
Ben Alder Estate’s aim is to make our guest’s stay as enjoyable as possible, and we are committed to providing accurate information regarding accessible facilities.
Drive to the front door possible
Steps up to the front door and no ramp
No ground floor bedrooms or bathrooms
Cloakroom on ground floor
Step out to the gardens and no ramp
The accommodation is not recommended for:
Less mobile guests
Part-time wheelchair users
Assisted wheelchair Users
Visually impaired guests
Very young children