At a Glance
3 Reception rooms, 4 Bedrooms- 1 double, 3 twins, and 3 bathrooms
On the ground floor, there are three stylish reception rooms, all loch facing. The dining room and the drawing room both have open fires, and there are French windows that lead out to the loch-side lawns. The bright, airy sitting room is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the incredible views during the day. There is also a well-equipped kitchen, cloakroom, and utility room.
A double bedroom and twin room share a large and luxurious family bathroom with a bath and separate shower unit. There is a further twin room on this floor which has an en suite bathroom with a bath and a shower unit.
This floor has a twin room with a large and luxurious private bathroom. The bathroom has a bath and separate shower unit.
- Room at the dining table for eight people to be seated comfortably
- All bedrooms and reception rooms have loch views
- Open fires in the dining and drawing rooms. Logs supplied.
- The well-equipped kitchen has a double Range cooker, gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and a microwave
- WIFI, TV and DVD player provided
- The Lodge is a gated property with a double garage
- Garden furniture and a barbeque are available for our guests to use
- We use Egyptian cotton bed linen and luxury towels, as standard
- An additional freezer, a washing machine, and dryer are housed in the utility room
- Gas central heating
- Cot, highchair, and stairgate available on request
- Possibility of a cook and daily housekeeper at an additional cost
- Dogs accepted by arrangement
- Strictly no smoking