At a Glance
3 Reception rooms, 4 Bedrooms- 1 double, 3 twins, and 3 bathrooms
There are three stylish reception rooms on the ground floor, all loch-facing. The dining room and drawing room both have open fires, and French windows lead out to the loch-side lawns. The bright, airy sitting room is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the incredible views during the day. There is also a well-equipped kitchen, cloakroom, and utility room.
A double bedroom and twin room share a large, luxurious family bathroom with a bath and separate shower. There is a further twin room on this floor which has an en suite bathroom with a bath and a shower unit.
This floor has a twin room with a large and luxurious private bathroom. The bathroom has a bath and a separate shower unit.
- Room at the dining table for eight people to be seated comfortably
- All bedrooms and reception rooms have loch views
- Open fires in the dining and drawing rooms. Logs supplied.
- The well-equipped kitchen has a double Range cooker, gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher, and a microwave
- WIFI, TV and DVD player provided
- The Lodge is a gated property with a double garage
- Garden furniture and a barbeque are available for our guests to use
- We use Egyptian cotton bed linen and luxury towels, as standard
- An additional freezer, a washing machine, and a dryer are housed in the utility room
- Gas central heating
- Cot and highchair available on request
- The property is not suitable for stairgates and we do not provide them
- Ideal for special 40th, 50th, 60th, 70th or more senior birthday celebrations
- Perfect for special wedding anniversary celebrations
- Group retreat
- Dogs accepted by arrangement
- Strictly no smoking
- The lodge is close to a large body of water and children should be supervised at all times.
Ben Alder Estate’s aim is to make our guest’s stay as enjoyable as possible, and we are committed to providing accurate information regarding accessible facilities.
Drive to the front door possible
Steps up to the front door and no ramp is available
Spiral staircase up to bedrooms on first and second floors
No ground floor bedroom or bathroom
Cloakroom on ground floor
Step out to the gardens and no ramp
The accommodation is not recommended for:
Less mobile guests
Part-time wheelchair users
Assisted wheelchair Users
Visually impaired guests
Very young children
Strictly no smoking.
Accepted Payment Methods
Cheque, Bank Transfer, and credit cards for online bookings.
Check-In and Check-Out Times
The earliest check-in is 4.00 pm. We kindly ask that you check out by 10.00 am.
Dogs accepted by arrangement only